With winter season upon us, it is time to start thinking about,cold and flu season.
While antibiotics may be necessary in certain cases, cold that progresses to a severe sinus infection, they aren’t useful for treating the viral infections that cause colds and flu.
Getting a flu shot is your best chance of avoiding the flu.
Instead of just suppressing symptoms, these following recipes will actually improve the function of your immune system as well as attack the viruses themselves.
These Nature’s Flu Shots And Cold Busters will strengthen your immune system,
And not only decrease the chances that you’ll get sick in the first place,
But help to reduce the intensity and shorten the duration of any cold or flu you do get.
Nature’s Flu Shot Remedy
- 4 organic Garlic cloves crushed
- 2 Tbsp Manuka Honey
- 1/2 tsp organic Turmeric
- 2 Tbsp grated organic Ginger
- 1/2 tsp organic Cayenne Pepper
- 3 cups organic Orange juice
- 1/3 cup organic Lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in blender.
- Drink 1 cup 3 to 4 times daily to fight off flu and cold or when feeling under the weather.
- Take until symptoms are gone.
Natures’s Flu & Cold Buster
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 crushed organic garlic clove
- ¼ tsp raw ginger
- 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw and organic honey
- Dissolve cayenne and ginger in apple cider vinegar,
- Add honey and crushed garlic,shake well.
- Take 1 tbsp as needed for cough and when feeling under the weather.
Nature’s Super Tonic
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Mix all ingredients in blender or shake in a jar.
- Drink 1/2 cup a day during flu season or three times/day if you feel you are starting to get sick.
Cold and flu season is upon us but that doesn’t mean you have to suffer. I hope that these Healthy Busters will supercharge your immune system and boost your resilience.
Nature’s Most Popular Flu Shots And Cold Busters 🙂