One Cup Of These Miraculous Syrups A Day And All Your Pain Will Go Away
Pain – the chemical signal that tells us something in our body has been damaged is more often than not, an unwelcome visitor.
For those who experience pain every day due to:
Arthritis, Migraines, Tendinitis, Muscle pain, Fibromyalgia, Back pain, Other chronic conditions,
It may be tempting to turn to chemical pain-relievers to free yourself from the ongoing discomfort.
While we fully believe that moderation and Pharmaceutical medicine is key to leading a healthy and happy lifestyle, natural cures may also help.
Depending on the severity of the pain being experienced these few all natural syrups worth try because they are 100% effective.
One Cup Of These Miraculous Syrups A Day And All Your Pain Will Go Away:
Pain Killer Syrup No.1
- 2 oz Dark Rum
- 10 oz Cream of Coconut
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Orange juice
Directions: Shake or stir ingredients, and pour over ice in a tall glass. Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve!
Pain Killer Syrup No.2
- 2 oz Mozart White Chocolate liqueur
1 oz Bacardi Black Rum
1 dash coconut syrup
1 dash orange liqueur
Directions: Mix well in a shaker with three or four ice cubes. Strain into an old-fashioned glass, garnish with a pineapple piece, and serve.
Pain Killer Syrup No.3
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon of black tea
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 teaspoons of ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons of powdered turmeric
- 5 cm long piece of ginger, ground
- Half a cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- The first thing you need to do is mix cinnamon, cardamom, powdered turmeric and ginger in water and let the mixture boil for around ten minutes.
- The next step is to add black tea to the mixture and let it cook for two more minutes.
- You will then be required to strain the cooked mixture into a cup of almond milk.
- The resulting mixture may not be very friendly to taste, thus you may have to sweeten it with honey.
Pain Killer Syrup No. 4
- 1/4 medium orange, cut into 2 wedges
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 ounces Pusser’s Rum
- Crushed ice
- Whole nutmeg, for garnish
- Muddle orange wedges in a shaker until broken up.
- Add cream of coconut, pineapple juice, and rum.
- Dry shake (without ice) and pour into a double Old Fashioned glass over crushed ice.
- Grate a generous amount of nutmeg over top and garnish with a pineapple stick.
One Cup Of These Miraculous Syrups A Day And All Your Pain Will Go Away – How to Make a Painkiller | Savory Cocktails>>>