Additional symptoms of sinus headaches, which can worsen with movement and activity, include:
fever, congestion, fatigue, coughing, sore throat, nasal discharge, and a decreased ability to smell and taste.
Commonly confused as migraine or tension headaches, sinus headaches, a side effect of sinusitis, occur when the sinus membrane lining becomes swollen and inflamed and pressure surrounds the eyes, cheeks, and forehead.
Medicine treats sinus infections with antibiotics, steroids, anti-inflammatory medication, and in some cases, surgery.
Most of these methods have high potential to be more harmful than not.
Here we offer recipes that contains anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties which cure sinus headaches successfully.
Powerful Natural Remedies For Sinus Headaches recipes:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe
- 2 tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs of raw Lemon juice
- 8 ounces of Water
- 1 tbs of Honey (optional).
Instructions: Mix all ingredients and drink this mixture daily 3 times and you will see an immediate results.
2. Garlic Inhaler
- 4-5 Raw Garlic cloves
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Warm water (optional)
Instructions: Take the garlic cloves and soak them in water for some time, about 5-10 minutes.Now crush the garlic cloves to get garlic paste.Take this paste close to your nose and inhale while breathing deeply.
3. Ginger Recipe
- Cut fresh Ginger root into slices and boil in water for 10 minutes.
- Drink the water while still warm.
- Repeat regularly for best results.
- Note: Alternately chew the ginger root thoroughly or take it in any supplement form.
4. Oregano Oil for Sinus Infection
- Dilute 1-2 drops of oregano oil with 1-2 tsp of water and keep this under your tongue.
- Mix a couple of oregano oil drops with olive oil and rub over your forehead, nose to open up blocked sinuses and nasal passages.
- Add 2-3 drops of oregano oil to hot water and inhale its steam.
Instructions: The above mentioned home herbal remedies for sinus infection tell you about various natural ingredients that can give you relief from sinus symptoms and infections.
5. Cinamon recipe
- 1 teaspoon finely ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon water
Instructions: Mix cinnamon in water and apply on the forehead. It is very effective in headache due to exposure to cold air.
When you have a sinus infection problems, your most important concern is feeling better, so focus on boosting your immune system, next try these powerful natural remedies for sinus headaches and you will be sup riced of the effects.
Powerful Natural Remedies For Sinus Headaches 🙂