Baking soda is an ingredient known for its wide spectrum of uses whose popularity has been on the increase as there have been new findings regarding its healing potentials. Among other things, baking soda can be used to improve the hair quality. Hence, it won’t only clean your hair from any cleanser or conditioner remains, but it will also make your hair look shinier than ever before.
Baking Soda Natural Shampoo recipe:
Using a heating pop instead of your usual cleanser would be more than beneficial for your hair. If you want to maintain the health of your skin and hair and avoid store bought products filled with harmful chemicals, you can try this baking soda treatment.
The end results are worth it!
Preparation and Application:
- Mix 1 part of Baking Soda and
- 3 parts of Water in a small squeeze bottle
- Then, apply this shampoo to wet or dry hair.
- Massage it well and leave it for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Afterward, rinse well.
- For any remains, use warm water to clean them.
- After rinsing the hair, apply some vinegar rinse consisted of 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar and 4 parts Water.
*Add several drops of lavender, peppermint, and/or rosemary essential oil to suppress the vinegar smell.
*Tilt the head back, close your eyes, and distribute the rinse through the entire hair.
At first, it may be difficult for you to wash your hair without all the foam created from regular shampoos, but when you see the end results, you will be more than satisfied.
Source: The Health Guide