Remarkable Beetroot Metabolism Booster Infusions
Scientist claimed that Beetroot also called Super food contains high concentrations of nitrates,
(Nitrites help open blood vessels in the body, increasing blood flow and oxygen to places lacking in oxygen) which are converted into nitrites by bacteria in the mouth.
Beetroot is a good source of iron and fol ate (naturally occurring folic acid).
It contains nitrates, betaine, magnesium and other antioxidants witch can help lower blood pressure, boost exercise performance and prevent dementia.
Stroke, treat Anemia, reduce Blood pressure, prevent Precancerous, Regulates the Digestive system…ext.
Remarkable Beetroot Metabolism Booster Infusions:
1. Beet Ginger Ultimate Booster Infusion
- 1 medium orange, peeled and quartered
- 3 kale leaves
- 1 medium apple, cut into wedges
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1 large beet, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Coarsely chop all ingredients.
- First, place the soft and/or juice ingredients in the blender and process until liquefied.
- Then, add the remaining ingredients; blend until liquefied.
- Cut two 24-inch-long pieces of cheesecloth.
- Completely unfold each piece and then stack the pieces on top of each other.
- Fold the double stack in half so you have a 4-layer stack of cloth.
- Line a large bowl with the cheesecloth and pour the contents of the blender into the center.
- Gather the edges of the cloth together in one hand and use the other hand to twist and squeeze the bundle to extract all the juice from the pulp.
2. Beet Carrot Cleansing Juice
- 2 medium beets, trimmed and scrubbed
1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and cored
3 medium carrots, peeled
1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- Juice, in this order, the beets, apples and carrots, following your juicer’s specific settings for each.
- Stir in the chia seeds if using and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Serve the juice immediately over ice, if desired. Enjoy!
3. Beet Celery Detox Drink
- 4-5 celery stalks
- 1 small beet, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Take a juicer, add all the ingredients and blend it well.
- Pour the juice in a glass and add a little lemon juice to get a tangy taste.
- This juice will help your body get rid of toxins and wastes, thus acting as a great cleanser.
4. Beetroot Orange Cooler
- 2 small beetroot,trimmed
- 8 carrots
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 oranges, peeled
- Process carrots, beetroot, mint leaves and oranges through the juicer.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy the taste! (4 servings)
Remarkable Beetroot Metabolism Booster Infusions!
video – How to Make Beetroot Juice Without a Juicer: