Say So Long To The Bloated Belly With This List Of Effective Blasters
Nothing is more frustrating than trying to squeeze into your favorite jeans and finding you just can’t get the zipper to close!
Bloating is a condition where gas released from the breakdown of foods builds up in your stomach and intestines instead of passing out of the body.
It can lead to abdominal pain, constipation, digestive disorders etc.
While that swollen, gassy feeling can be a sign of a health issue like lactose intolerance or food allergy, it’s also commonly caused by PMS, high-fiber foods, too much salt.
Fortunately, belly bloat can be eliminated with selected food and drinks.
Say So Long To The Bloated Belly With This List Of Effective Blasters:
1. Green Pineapple Coconut Blast
- 1 Handful Kale
- 1 Cup Pineapple
- ½ Inch Ginger
- ½ Stalk Celery
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- ½ Inch Turmeric
- To Max Line Coconut Water
Directions: Put all ingredient in juicer and Enjoy the taste!
2. Cacao Mint Mender Blast
- 1 Cup Almond milk
- 2 Leaves Peppermint
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao
- ½ Bananas
Directions: Put all ingredient in the blender and blend until smooth, Enjoy!
3. Belly Bloat Detox Blast
- 3-5 slices of fresh cucumber
- 1/2 small lemon sliced
- 1/4 of orange sliced
- few fresh mint leaves
- 24 oz of ice cold water
Directions: Put all ingredients in the water and drink next day,Enjoy!
4. Green Apple Blast
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
Directions: Put all ingredients in the juicer and juice until smooth,Enjoy!
5. So long Belly Bloat
- 2 1/2 cups lemon juice
15 peppermint leaves
Directions: Freeze peppermint leaves in lemon juice in an ice cube tray. Add 3 cubes to every glass of water at least 3 times a day, or with meals.
MORE HELPFUL TIPS:
- Don’t Eat Too Fast – Eating quickly and not chewing your food well can cause air swallowing that leads to bloating.
- Don’t Overdo Carbonated Drinks – The fizz in carbonated drinks can cause gas to get trapped in your belly.
- Watch Out for Sugar-Free Foods – Experts recommend consuming no more than 2 or 3 servings of artificially sweetened foods and drinks per day.
- Don’t Overdo Chewing Gum – Chewing gum can also lead to swallowing air, which can cause bloating.
Excess wind and bloating – Cut down on foods known to cause wind and bloating, such as:
Beans, Onions, Broccoli, Cabbage, Sprouts, Cauliflower.
Say So Long To The Bloated Belly With This List Of Effective Blasters – How to Reduce Bloating