Sensational Vitamin C Facial Serum For Super Healthy Skin
The following recipe for the best Vitamin C Facial Serum is a perfect solution for your skin!
Vitamin C is key to the production of collagen. Collagen is a protein that aids in the growth of cells and blood vessels and gives skin its firmness and strength.
This beneficial vitamin contains powerful antioxidants that can protect the skin from damaging free radicals. They are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. Middle-aged women who consumed more vitamin C from food sources appeared to have fewer wrinkles and less skin dryness.
Benefits Of This Homemade Vitamin C Facial Serum:
* Prevents Changes Due to Photoaging
Vitamin C it’s a potent antioxidant, it’s a great option to treat and prevent effects of photoaging. The review showed significant improvement in fine wrinkles, texture and skin tone of photodamaged skin.
* Reduces Hyper-pigmentation
Hyper-pigmentation can cause those unsightly dark spots on the skin, especially the face and hands. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps brighten the skin through what is called tyrosinase inhibitors.
* Provides Essential Collagen Support
Helps develop healthy collagen by teaming up with certain enzymes that are responsible for the effectiveness of collagen molecules. Provide support for connective tissue plus the healing of wounds and blemishes on the skin.
Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe:
This Vitamin C serum helps create scar tissue and ligaments, and it helps your skin repair itself. Scientist confirm that the skin is naturally very slightly acidic.
That’s why it needs skin care products with this lower pH as well for optimal health and elasticity.
- GMO-free Vitamin C Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Filtered or purified Water – 1 teaspoon
- Aloe Vera gel – 1½ tablespoons
- Vitamin E oil – ⅛ teaspoon
- Frankincense Essential Oil – 5 drops
- Blend vitamin C powder and filtered water, using a bowl and a whisk.
- Add the aloe vera gel and blend again.
- Add the vitamin E oil and frankincense.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Using a funnel, transfer the serum to a small amber bottle to help reduce light exposure.
How To Use:
- Apply at night, making sure to remove in the morning since it can cause sensitivity when exposed to the sun.
- You may want to start with every other night to make sure your skin responds well.
- Results are usually noticeable within a few weeks up to 3 months.
Note: Make sure to cleanse the skin the next morning before applying sunscreen and makeup.
This amazing serum offers two major advantages over moisturizers: rapid absorption and deep penetration. It might reduce and prevent the signs of aging, wrinkles, pores, age spots etc.
Sensational Vitamin C Facial Serum For Super Healthy Skin Via www.artnaturals.com