Not for nothing has Ginger been termed as a Super food!
Hot, zingy and fragrant it is a medicinal, aromatic and culinary delight.
Ginger is a tropical plant, in the same botanical family as turmeric and cardamom.
For thousands of years, it has been used for the treatment of innumerable ailments due to its powerful therapeutic and preventive effects.
It is one such product which will cater to a lot of problems and will act as a magic remedies to the following issues.
Here are some of its properties that make it a perfect natural remedy for ailments:
- Calm Nausea and Vomiting
- Settles Upset Stomach & Protect Digestive tract
- Prevents Cancer
- Promotes Heart Health
- Reduces Arthritis Pain
- Cold and Flu
- Supports Stable Blood Sugar
- Helps Migraine Relief
- Controls Diabetes
- Stroke Prevention
Simple Way How To Grow An Endless Supply Of Ginger At Home!
Stop buying ginger, here’s how to grow an endless supply of ginger right at home,
Just Follow These 6 Easy Steps:
1. Step – Soak your ginger roots overnight in warm water to get it ready for planting.
2. Step – Fill a pot with rich, well-draining soil.
3. Step – Stick the ginger root into the soil with the eye bud sticking up out of the soil. Cover it with 1-2 inches of soil and water well.
4. Step – Place the pot in an area of the house that gets bright light (but not direct sunlight) and stays warm.
5. Step – Keep the soil moist but not soggy. You can achieve this with a daily misting from a spray bottle.
6. Step – The ginger is a slow grower, but in a few weeks, you will notice some shoots popping out of the soil. Continue the watering regimen and keep it continuously warm.
More helpful tips for growing the ginger inside:
* Make sure to pick up the perfect pot!
* The root should be plump with tight skin, not shriveled and old.
* It should have several eye-buds on it and if they’re already a little green, so much the better!
* If your root has several eye-buds, it can be cut and each bud can be placed in a separate pot to produce several plants.
This is the perfect way to grow inside because of the low maintenance.
Plus, when you cut off a little bit of it to use, the rest of it will keep on growing!
Simple Way How To Grow An Endless Supply Of Ginger At Home! -Via: http://shareably.net Source: www.dietoflife.com