Simple Ways How To Look 10 Years Younger With ACV Mixture
Wash your face with this 3-ingredient Apple Cider Vinegar mixture to look years younger in days!
ACV is equally as effective when taken internally as when it is applied to the skin externally. In fact, many people use it as part of their daily beauty regime.
It contains the essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, carbolic acid, ketones, aldehydes, amino acids, dietary fiber, anti-oxidants, and acetic acid your body needs to function properly, prevent acne and other skin conditions.
Diluted ACV wash can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
These special mixtures also fight wrinkles and age spots and with regular use, your skin will look younger.
Simple Ways How To Look 10 Years Younger!
Scientists have proved that ACV mix also removes toxins from your face.
Regular use of this wash – the mix will help draw toxins out of your skin leaving a youthful and clean glow.
1. DIY Foaming Face Wash for All Skin types:
- Coconut oil – ½ tsp
- Castile soap – ⅓ cup
- Filtered or Distilled Water – ⅔ cup
- Lavender Essential oil – 10-15 drops.
Swirl the ingredients in a small bowl until everything is blended.
2. Face Wash for Acne-Prone or Oily skin:
- ½ cup Organic Honey
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 drops of Tea tree oil
- Mix all of the ingredients, put it into a dispenser.
- When using it, take a little bit and massage it onto the face.
- Wipe it off with a moist cotton ball and then wash your face.
3. DIY Face Cleanser for Dry skin:
- 1 tablespoon Almond oil
- 1 cup mild Castile soap
- 20 drops Jasmine fragrance
- 1 cup Distilled Water
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl until everything is blended.
- Pour it into a dispenser bottle.
4. Face Wash Gel for Dry or Oily skin:
- ¼ cup Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 or 2 tsp sweet Almond oil
- a few drops of your choice of Essential oil (optional)
- Swirl all of the ingredients together in a small bowl until well mixed.
- Pour into a dispenser bottle.
- For oily skin, substitute almond oil with liquid castile soap.
5. Basic Face Wash:
- ½ cup liquid Castile Soap
- 1 – 2 tbsp. Oil
- 10 drops of Essential oil
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture into an empty dispenser.
- For oily skin, substitute oils for aloe vera gel (See above recipe).
- You can optionally add coffee grounds to this mixture to make it into an exfoliating cleanser.
Note: These 5 recipes will help you get on top of oily, dry, or combination skin, simple as that!
As the largest organ in your body and your body’s line of defense against the elements, your skin deserves the best.
Treat it tonight with one of these simple recipes and you will be amazed at the effects!
Simple Ways How To Look 10 Years Younger With ACV Mixture – Via: http://www.slimhow.com