Spice Up Your Blending Routine With Super Healthy Dates
Dates are one of the very best sweet and versatile foods that can regulate the digestive process.
It can significantly boost energy levels in people within half an hour of consuming it.
Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals. Its a good source of energy, sugar and fiber.
Essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc are found in dates.
It also contains vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin A and vitamin K.
The benefits of dates include:
Relief from constipation, Weight gain, Intestinal disorders, Heart problems, Anemia, Sexual dysfunction, Diarrhea, Abdominal cancer and many other conditions.
The massive health benefits of dates have made them one of the best ingredients for muscle development.
People consume dates in several ways, such as mixing the paste of the dates with milk, yogurt or with bread or butter to make them even more delicious.
Spice Up Your Blending Routine With Super Healthy Dates:
1. Dates Banana Smoothie
- 2 medium bananas, ripe
1/4 cup pitted dates
2 cups almond milk
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/2 lime, juiced
4 ice cubes
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of sea salt
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender about one minute. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and salt.
2. Spinach Date Green Cleansing Smoothie
- 4 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 peeled and frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 3 cups loosely packed spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
Directions: Add all of the ingredients to your blender on high until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately.
3.Vanilla Dates Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add ice cubes, puree until mixture is thick and smooth.
4. Walnut Dates Delicious Smoothie
- 1 cup Walnut halves rinsed
- 3 cups Cold water plus more for soaking the walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract divided
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 cup chilled Almond or walnut milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1 cup Ice
- Combine the 1 cup of walnut milk with the yogurt, dates, cinnamon, and remaining 1 teaspoon of vanilla in the carafe of a blender.
- Blend on high until the dates are broken up and the mixture very smooth, at least 1 minute.
- Add ice and blend briefly on high until ice is just broken up.
- Pour into chilled glasses, garnish with additional cinnamon (if desired), and serve immediately. Enjoy!
5. Super Healthy Fruit Mix Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened non-dairy beverage, such as almond, rice or soy
- 2 dried apricots
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 banana
- 1 cup chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
Directions: Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth,Enjoy!
Spice Up Your Blending Routine With Super Healthy Dates – VIDEO >