Kidneys are fist-size organs that handle the body’s fluid and chemical levels.
Most people have two kidneys, one on each side of the spine behind the liver, stomach, pancreas and intestines. Healthy kidneys clean waste from the blood and remove it in the urine.
They control the levels of sodium, potassium and calcium in the blood.
What are kidney stones?
Kidney stones are stone-like lumps that can develop in one or both of the kidneys.
Small stones may be passed out painlessly in the urine and may even go undetected.
Kidney stones are quite common and usually affect people aged 30 to 60 years.
They affect men more than women. It is estimated that renal colic affects about 10-20% of men and 3-5% of women.
Common symptoms of kidney stones include:
– Persistent ache in the lower back, which is sometimes also felt in the groin – men may have pain in the testicles and scrotum
– Periods of intense pain in the back or side of your abdomen, or occasionally in your groin, which may last for minutes or hours
– Feeling restless and unable to lie still
– Nausea (feeling sick)
– Needing to urinate more often than normal
– Pain when you urinate
– Blood in your urine – this may be caused by the stone scratching the kidney or ureter
The best way to get rid of kidney stones is to opt for natural remedies. Try this recipe for dissolving kidney stone naturally.
How To Successfully Eliminate Kidney Stones Completely Naturally with Lemon Juice + Virgin Olive Oil recipe:
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
2 Drops of pure therapeutic grade Lemon Oil
- Mix together two ounces of freshly squeezed lemon juice with two ounces of olive oil and drink it all. Follow with plenty of water.
Repeat this natural remedy treatment two to three times a day until the stones are passed (can occur anywhere from 1-3 days).
How To Successfully Eliminate Kidney Stones Completely Naturally with Lemon Juice + Virgin Olive Oil – Via: