Surprising Uses of Aluminum Foil for Health – INCREDIBLE!
Aluminum foil is something we all have at home.
it’s something we generally use for cooking or for storing some leftover food…
However, it’s never crossed our minds that it can be used for many other things like: soothing painful joints, fighting off fatigue, neck, back or arm pain, sciatica and herniated disc, postoperative scars, relieving common cold and cough, treatment of gout or burns.
It may sound unbelievable but aluminum foil has so many uses beyond the kitchen and reading about them will certainly make you want to go and buy one right now.
Surprising Uses of Aluminum Foil for Health- INCREDIBLE!
Blast Fatigue Right Now
Have you ever thought about using foil to battle fatigue and insomnia?
- Cut out a few aluminum foil strips and put them in the freezer for 2-4 hours.
- Apply them on your face, the cheeks and eyelids are the most vulnerable areas, and leave them on until you feel your muscles relaxing.
- Take the aluminum foil off and watch your face becoming refreshed.
Who knew your face can look so good after a night of no sleep?
Soothe painful joints
It is great for treating painful conditions like arthritis, gout, sciatica and heel pain!
- Wrap the foil around the most painful area on your body and use a medical bandage to keep it nice and secure. It’s best if you do this before you go to bed and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this treatment every night for about two weeks and make a two week break.
The pain should be gone but if you still feel discomfort repeat the process until you feel absolutely pain-free.
Alleviate Fresh Burns
Did you know you can use it to treat fresh burns? The University of Wisconsin even advises their trauma doctors to dress fresh burns with aluminum foil!
This method gives excellent results so remember what you need to do next time you burn yourself.
- First wash the burned area with some cold water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Apply a thin layer of burn ointment and cover it with some sterile gauze.
- Then wrap the gauze with aluminum foil and secure everything in place with a bandage.
- Leave it wrapped until you feel the pain disappearing.
Phantom Pains, Be Gone
If you’ve recently undergone an amputation surgery or are experience phantom pains that you just can’t explain, aluminum foil may be the key to your problems!
You can alleviate these unexplained pains by wrapping some aluminum foil around the affected limb. Secure it with a medical bandage and as soon as you notice the pain is gone, you can remove the foil.
Get Rid Of A Pesky Cold
If you’ve gotten a bit under the weather you should know that you can get better without resorting to antibiotics. Aluminum foil can help you get rid of that annoying cold really simple.
- Just wrap your feet in 5-7 layers of foil and leave them wrapped for an hour.
- Remove the foil and let your feet breathe for an hour or two and repeat the process.
- Repeat it once more and do this every day for a week.
You should feel much better afterwards.
Surprising Uses of Aluminum Foil for Health- INCREDIBLE! Via: