Take Care In Only 2 Steps For Your Gray Hair and Hair Loss – Fabulous Results!
In this article, we will reveal to you how to take care of your gray hair and hair loss in an easy unique way!
As we all know, there has been much talk about the beneficial effects of baking soda. But recently a new benefit has been discovered to this element so natural, so economical and so easy to obtain that surely you will incorporate to the list of all the users that you are already giving.
Take Care In 2 Steps For Your Gray Hair & Hair Loss
Problems related to hair issues can be serious according to their importance or can be an aesthetic concern because there are those who lose hair or have gray hair that they do not want to carry. For this is what we are going to use baking soda for. Check its effectiveness they are amazing!
The shampoos contain substances that over time are deposited in our scalp, generating dandruff and greasiness. This dirt can be removed with baking soda, which will regenerate your hair and restore the original shine.
This treatment consists of two steps. For the first, prepare a solution with these ingredients.
- 250 g of Baking Soda
- 750 ml of Water
- Place this preparation on your head massaging the scalp and then spreading everything along.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and then wash with warm water.
* If your hair is short, reduce the amounts while preserving the proportions.
* You may find it rather strange to wash your head without foam, but you should wait to get the results of this home treatment.
To boost the results, perform the second step with the following ingredients:
- 1 liter of Water
- 200 ml of Vinegar
- Mix both ingredients and apply to your hair massaging as in the previous step.
- After 5 minutes rinse with plenty of water.
* In case you want to improve the aroma of the vinegar, add to the preparation a few drops of essential oil of mint or lavender.
* Take care that the water with vinegar does not penetrate your eyes because it could cause a very annoying irritation.
Preventive Measures for Premature Greying and Hair Loss:
* Keep your scalp clean.
* Avoid smoking, caffeine, junk food, and alcohol.
* Ease stress.
* Never wash hair with hot water.
* Never comb your wet hair.
* Do not tie your wet hair. Let them dry first.
* Use mild shampoos and conditioners.
* Don’t use hair products, which contain harsh chemicals.
* Properly moisturize your strands.
* Massage the scalp of hair with fingertips to induce blood flow.
Source: Home Remedies Garden