Stomach bloating is a condition in which the abdomen feels uncomfortably full and gaseous, and may also be visibly swollen (distended).
The symptoms of bloating can be vague and difficult to pinpoint, but most people describe an uncomfortable feeling of fullness, tightness, or swelling in the abdomen. This can be accompanied by pain, excessive gas (flatulence), frequent burping or belching, and abdominal rumbling or gurgles.
Common Causes Include:
- Swallowing air
- a (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Lactose intolerance and problems digesting other foods
- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth
- Weight gain
Note: The oral diabetes medicine, acarbose, and medicines or foods containing lactulose or sorbitol, also may cause
Eliminate The Bloating Immediately!
This green smoothie will protect you from digestive problems, including the bloating which will be gone. It is based on 5 strong ingredients which are very beneficial for your digestive system.
- 130 grams of Spinach
- 30 grams of fresh Mint
- 130 grams of Pineapple
- 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera juice or (5 cm of fresh piece freshly cut)
- 2 teaspoons of Honey
- A piece of fresh Ginger, peeled and minced
- ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- 1 peeled Lime
- 2 deciliters of Coconut water
Preparation: Put everything in your blender and blend until you get a homogeneous composition.
Benefits of the Ingredients:
Pineapple helps in a decomposition of the food, reduces appetite. And thanks to its fiber content it speeds up the metabolism which contributes to
And thanks to its fiber content it speeds up the metabolism which contributes to a flat stomach. It is rich in vitamin C and manganese.
Mint is popular because of its ability to prevent bloating. It also improves the metabolism. It will eliminate the sensation of heaviness in the stomach, calm your stomach and prevent cramps in the stomach and gas.
Ginger is very useful in the fight against gastrointestinal problems. It prevents a build-up of gas in the gut. Relieves nausea and prevents vomiting. After the consummation, ginger goes directly into the gastrointestinal system and neutralizes the acids, hormones, and toxins.
Turmeric is a strong antioxidant which is helpful for digestive problems like bloating and gas.
How You Can Avoid Bloating:
1. Overeating is probably the most common cause of bloating. Smaller portions should ease the pain.
2. Eating rich and fatty food can make you feel uncomfortably stuffed. Fat takes longer to digest than protein or carbohydrates, so it keeps the stomach full longer. Avoid bloating by limiting fats in your everyday diet.
3. Also, eating too fast adds to the risk of bloating after a meal.The remedy is simple – Eat more slowly!
Satiety signals can take up to 20 minutes to reach the brain and dampen appetite.
Many weight loss experts believe that eating slowly helps prevent overeating.
Terrific Drink for Your Stomach – It will Eliminate The Bloating Immediately! Via http://healthydietcent.com/
http://www.webmd.com/ image source: WikiHow