Terrific Syrup That Soothes Sore Throat and Cough By Boosting Your Immunity
The first line of defense against sore throats and coughs is to keep your immune system working properly through eating the right foods, getting plenty of rest and managing your stress level.
When an inevitable sore throat or a cough strikes, here are some natural ways to kick it to the curb:
Take vitamin C
Three times a day. Whether your sore throat is caused by a cold, the flu or strep, this vitamin will help boost your immune system and fight off infection.
This herb’s antibacterial and antiviral properties will speed healing.
As another aid to fight off infection. Dried garlic has potent antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Hot lemonade with honey can also relieve pain. Combine the juice of half a lemon with hot water.
Terrific Syrup That Soothes a sore throat and Cough By Boosting Your Immunity
If you are constantly bugged by aching and itchy throat combined with a persistent coughing, ignoring your cough can be quite difficult. What should you do then?
There is no need to resort to pharmacy or doctor visits while many home remedies for a cough can easily exist within your own home.
If you’re someone seeking for an effective cough relief treatment without filling up on medication or pharmaceutical solutions, we have a solution.
- 3 tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup local Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small saucepan and heat over low until coconut oil is melted.
- Take warm syrup by the spoonful as desired. You can also mix the syrup into hot water or tea.
- Once the syrup is cooled the coconut oil will harden.
- Gently warm the syrup up before using.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a month.
Mixing these ingredients together you will have a Terrific Syrup Tha a sore throat and Cough By Boosting Your Immunity , and you will be sup-riced of the effects.