Most of us know Avocados are healthy for the inside of our bodies but what about the outside?
There are many homemade natural avocado hair treatments to remedy different hair conditions. This extraordinary fruit is excellent for softening, hydrating, and conditioning hair naturally.
But when you mix with egg yolk you can do wonders for your hair and beauty.
The benefits of this homemade hair mask include prevention of hair loss, promotion of hair growth, effective treatment of dry and damaged hair as well.
Avocado Benefits for Hair
Avocado oil helps rejuvenate and moisturize the scalp. It is a rich source of proteins, amino acids, and vitamins.
Contains many potent phytochemicals, antioxidants like vitamin A, E, D, and B6, minerals like potassium, copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Prevents Dandruff.
- Adds shine and lustre to dull locks.
- Tames wild, frizzy hair.
- Locks moisture into hair cells.
- Nourishes hair cells and strengthens hair roots, shaft, and strands.
- Heals damaged hair ends.
Egg Yolk Benefits For Hair
Egg yolks contain vitamin A, B, D & E while most of an egg’s protein is found in the white along with some bacteria eating enzymes.
Has sulfur and vitamin B12, which increase hair volume and is rich in sulfur, relieving itchy scalp and dandruff. All these provide necessary nourishment to the hair roots and locks.
- It promotes silky and shiny hair.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Hair Thickness.
- Prevent Dandruff.
- Hydrates and moisturizes hair cells.
- Strengthens hair follicles and roots with protein and lecithin.
The Best Avocado Special Hair Treatment For Hair Growth, Volume, and Deep Conditioning:
This mask is effective for taming frizzy hair and providing deep conditioning benefits right from roots to the tip of the hair. It works amazing because it nourishes as well as strengthens the hair.
This miraculous treatment being hypoallergenic is even safe for people with sensitive scalps.
If you looking for a hydrating, softening deep conditioning hair treatment we offer you the Perfect One!
You will need:
* A Fork for whisking
* A small Bowl
* 1/2 ripe Avocado
* 1 Egg Yolk
STEP 1 – Blend
In a blender, puree the avocado and egg yolk until it forms a lump-free past. If you’re making the mixture by hand, whisk the egg yolk until it turns into a frothy liquid, mash the avocado until it is lump free, and mix the two together.
STEP 2 – Apply
Wet your hair in the shower. Then apply the hair mask mixture starting from your scalp and working all the way down to your hair ends. Gently massage the mixture into your scalp for five minutes.
STEP 3 – Rinse
Thoroughly wash your hair with cold water, rinsing as many times as possible to remove all traces of the mask.
STEP 4 – Shampoo
Shampoo your hair with an organic shampoo. Then condition and rinse as usual.
– When blending the avocado, you must mash thoroughly to a lump-free paste. If there are small lumps, you might have difficulty washing the avocado out entirely.
– Do not use hot or warm water to wash your hair.
– Work a healthy amount of the mask into the ends of your hair, because that is where your hair is most damaged.
– Let your hair to naturally dry (without using a hair dryer) to prevent damaged, frizzy hair.
The Best Avocado Special Hair Treatment For Hair Growth, Volume, and Deep Conditioning! – Via: https://bellatory.com/hair