Wrinkles around the mouth or perioral wrinkles are probably the biggest reason you look older than you are. And the problem is that they are very easily produced. Every time you make an expression, you are helping create more folds and grooves around your mouth. They are often among the first lines to form on the face as part of the aging process.
What Causes Wrinkles:
Aging means the loss of collagen and elastin, proteins that keep skin plumped up. When the proteins diminish, causing the skin to become less elastic and thinner, the areas that were filled with these proteins become wrinkled. This is also why lips get thinner as we get older. Genetics play a big role in how skin ages, but Sun exposure is the top cause of premature wrinkles. The biggest preventable contributor to mouth lines is smoking – smoking dries out skin, and the repeated pursing of the lips causes wrinkles and lines near the mouth.
The Best Home Remedies For Wrinkles Around Mouth
If your lips are very dry and chapped, use a moisturizer of:
- Baking Soda or Cornmeal
- Apply it to your lips with a toothbrush
- Rubbing the mixture in circular motions.
- Rinse with water.
To make anti-wrinkle remedy:
- Mix Turmeric and
- Sugar cane juice into a paste.
- Apply this to the area around the mouth.
- Leave it until it dries.
- Remove with a washcloth.
- Smash an avocado.
- Apply it to the skin.
- Leave it for 20 minutes before washing off.
- Mix a 1/4 cup of comfrey infusion with
- 1/4 cup of witch hazel and
- 10 drops of patchouli oil.
- Apply this to the skin with a cotton ball.
- For a temporary fix, separate egg whites and apply the whites to skin.
- Let dry and wash off.
To stop wrinkles from forming or to keep their appearance reduced, follow some easy steps.
* Drink enough water,* Exercise regularly, * Use a good facial moisturizer and don’t miss the skin near your mouth, * Use lip balm to hydrate lips, * Try to avoid stress and get plenty of sleep, * Sleep restores the body’s natural functions, * Exfoliate regularly to remove dead cells, leaving new ones that look brighter and tighter: gently rub a clean, soft toothbrush in circular motions over the lips, then rinse and apply lip balm. * Wear sunscreen and a lip balm with a high SPF when outdoors. (Sun causes collagen to break down, this causes the skin to sag and become lined).
The Best Home Remedies For Wrinkles Around Mouth – Via: www.leaf.tv