The Best Powerful Recipes You Should Consume After Chemotherapy And Radiation
If you are undergoing chemotherapy and radiation, you want to stay as healthy and comfortable as possible during treatment.
What you eat and drink during treatment can make a big difference in helping you achieve that goal.
An overload of toxins is known to cause bloating, fatigue, headaches, poor memory, aching muscles, a suppressed immune system, even halitosis (bad breath).
The basics of eating for Chemotherapy And Radiation:
– Eat only real, whole, living food.
– Eat frequent, small, nutrient-dense meals.
– Replace coffee for tea.
– Drink Green tea because it contains the anticancer flavonoid – Catechin.
– Drink only purified water.
– Drink three eight-ounce glasses of green vegetable juice every day.
The Best Powerful Recipes You Should Consume After Chemotherapy And Radiation:
1. Anti-Cancer Turmeric Olive oil Mix
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- sprinkle of black pepper
- dissolved in 1 tsp olive oil
Instructions: Drink 3 times a day.
2. Green Ginger Beetroot Potion
- 2 apples
- A handful of mixed green leaves
- Small carrot chunk
- Handful of alfalfa sprouts
- Slice of cucumber
- Half a stick of celery
- Slice of broccoli stem
- ¼ inch slice of raw, unpeeled beetroot
- ¼ inch slice raw courgette
- ¼ inch slice ginger
- Ice cubes
Instructions: Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Orange Sherbet Shake
- 1 cup orange sherbet
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ½ cup raspberries, frozen
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender container.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Chill before serving. Serves: 1 Serving Size: 12-ounce glass
4. Moroccan Soup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, medium diced
- 1 tbs garlic, ground cinnamon, cumin, sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, ground cumin, sweet paprika
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 3 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 2 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 white potato, peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbs sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until the onions begin to turn translucent
- Add cinnamon, cumin, and paprika to onions
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, carrots, vegetable broth, and sugar.
- Bring to a simmer, and then change heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serves: 6 Serving Size: ½ cup
During chemo and radiation, your body is assaulted with free radicals, which damage DNA (cellular “blueprints” that contain vital instructions) and mitochondria (energy factories in your cells),
Instead eat real, whole living food to provide your immune system with the materials to both neutralize free radicals and inhibit the growth, invasion and metastasis of cancers that already exist.
Top 5 Cancer Fighting Foods >>
The Best Powerful Recipes You Should Consume After Chemotherapy And Radiation! source: https://www.oncologynutrition.org/