The Most Effective Cleansing Recipes For Smokers and People Who Live With Them
Juice detoxing removes toxins from your body, the chemical that initiates cravings for smoking, while strengthening the vital organs.
Fruit and vegetable juices reduce the body’s energy needed for digestion so that energy can be utilized in toxin removal.
These effective drinks plus drinking plenty of water will help hydrate your body, and start to flush out the toxins and chemicals that have built up in your cells.
The best foods and drinks that will help you remove the nicotine from your body:
Water, Kiwi Fruit, Carrot Juice, Spinach, Oranges, Broccoli, Grape.
The Most Effective Cleansing Recipes For Smokers and People Who Live With Them:
1. Onion Ginger Magical Drink for Smokers
- 1 kg of onions
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- Small peeled ginger root
- Put the sugar in the water and place this mixture on fire.
- Add the onions, which should be peeled and cut into quarters, ground ginger and turmeric. When the mixture starts boiling reduce the fire.
- Cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
- When you are done cooking, strain the resulting mixture and transfer it into glass jar.
- After the mixture cools, place the jar in the fridge.
- You should consume two tablespoon of this remedy in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening two hours before dinner.
2. Kale Almond Butter Cleansing Drink
- 4 leaves of kale (1-2 cups chopped)
- 1 small apple
- 1 small pear
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- Unsweetened almond milk (4 oz)
- Water (enough to make the drink smooth)
- Ice – optional, for serving
Directions: Put all of the ingredients in a blender blend until smooth. Drink and enjoy.
3. Indian Flair Soup For Smokers
- green beans
- chunks of sweet potato
- 1/2 tsp each cumin
- curry powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
Directions: Boil chopped carrots, broccoli,green beans, and chunks of sweet potato in water. Spice it up with 1/2 tsp each cumin, coriander,curry powder, cinnamon and 1/4 tsp turmeric. Adjust spices to taste.Enjoy!
4. Watercress Dates Soup for Lung Cleansing
- 1 kg of watercress (flowers and stems)
- 2 cups of dates
- 4 cups of water
- Put the ingredients in the pot on low heat.
- When it starts to boil, lower the heat and cook for a minimum of 4 hours.
- If the surface of the soup creates foam, remove it with a spoon.
- After the soup is ready, season it according to your preference.
- This soup is recommended to be consumed two times a month, especially by active and passive smokers.
NOTE: White horehound, nettle root lotus, fenugreek, eucalyptus, goldenseal and peppermint are very useful in detoxifying the lungs if you are a smoker or exposed to smoke.
video – How to Detox Smokers Lungs >>>
The Most Effective Cleansing Recipes For Smokers and People Who Live With Them 🙂