Tibetan medicine while still harvested the fruits of which will later be made carefully, very carefully take care of it, starting from where the plant grows, the distribution of stars.
It is among the oldest medicines in the world, but their treatment is mainly based on an extensive herbal pharmacy.
Tibetan monks maintain a constant state of intentional awareness and prayer, infusing this energy into every thought and worldly action.
Drugs meaningful in ancient Tibetan culture sometimes contain more than one hundred ingredients, but I’ll fetch you some simple but very simple natural remedies.
These cleansing potions will change your perceptive about health!
The One Century Old Longevity & Cleansing Potions Of Tibetan Monks
1. Potion that cleanse blood vessels:
Designed for gradual cleansing of the blood vessels by fat deposits as well as prevention of stroke. Also prevents the occurrence of tumors, improves vision and rejuvenates the body.
- 1 kg organically grown lemon
- garlic 300 g
- Grind them lemon and lemon zest with garlic,
- place mixture in 1.5 liter of boiling water,
- the container should be covered with a lid and cook it on low heat for exactly 15 minutes.
- After cooling place it in a glass container and close the lid.
- Consumed fasting period of 25 days, half a day deciliter.
- Then take a break of 10 days and repeat, you should respected that.
2. Tea for Relaxation
Serves to relax and relieve stress and according to traditional beliefs prolongs life.
- 5 g grated ginger
- 2 tabs. lemon juice
- 2 tabs. honey
- pinch hot pepper
- pinch anise
- Heat 2 liters of water and let it boil for five minutes.
- When the water is cool, add the grated ginger, lemon juice, two tablespoons of honey and hot pepper with anise.
- This tea, you can drink a little bit all day or drink in a small cup before each meal.
- This quantity is sufficient for three, four persons.
3. Elixir of Rejuvenation
This blend of garlic, honey and lemon in Tibetan medicine is known as a natural elixir that successfully slows the aging process.
- 10 bulbs of garlic
- juice of 10 lemons
- 1 kg of honey
- Finely chop the garlic and mix it with 1 kg of honey and the juice of 10 lemons.
- Put the mixture in a glass bowl , cover and leave to stand for 8 to 10 days.
- Then take one spoon of this natural product, twice a day, in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before last meal.
4. Magic Goji berries Potion
- 1/3C Dole Tibetan dry goji berries
- 1 organic banana, medium to large size, quartered
- 1C fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 1/4C coconut cream or coconut milk
- tiny pinch Celtic sea salt
- 1 – 2t agave nectar
- 1t fresh lemon or lime juice
Optional: 2t milk thistle seeds, ground and soaked in a little water overnight . Soak the goji’s 15 minutes.
- Combine all the fruit in a food processor or blender, along with the liquids and spices.
- Cover the mixture and blend on high-speed.
- Drink immediately.
video – How to prepare Tibetan Butter Tea :
The One Century Old Longevity & Cleansing Potions Of Tibetan Monks – source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Tibetan_medicine