This Garlic Soup Recipe Is 15 X More Powerful Than Any Antibiotics – Beats The Flu, Common Cold, and Sinus Infections
Did you know that the ginger-garlic soup is capable of fighting off colds, flu, and even norovirus?
It is made with 50 cloves of garlic, onions, thyme, and lemon, a potent combination which kills off any virus that enters the body.
Garlic Soup – More Powerful Than Any Antibiotics!!!
What makes garlic so effective in destroying viruses is the potency of allicin, one of its chemical constituents. Read on to learn more about this substance:
The Amazing Benefits of Allicin
According to a recent finding from Washington State University, garlic is 100 times more effective than the two most popular antibiotics for fighting diseases.
When the garlic is crushed, all turns into allicin, a compound which has been shown to lower cholesterol and blood pressure as well as to help prevent blood clots. Garlic also lowers the risk of hardening of the arteries, known as atherosclerosis.
Compounds in the bulb destroy many organisms, such as viruses and bacteria responsible for flu, colds, and earache. It has been scientifically shown that it works against diarrhea and other digestive issues. Ultimately, many studies suggest that garlic is able to prevent the development of cancer, too.
Best Way to Prepare Garlic
There are two schools of thought when it comes to preparing garlic and getting the most of it. Investigators from Argentina believe that baking the cloves releases allicin while scientists at South Carolina Medical University believe that peeling garlic and letting it sit for a few minutes produces the highest levels of allicin.
You can peel half of the garlic cloves and roast the other half. After an hour and a quarter’s industrious soup-making, add lemon juice over a bowl of steaming.
Extraordinary Healthy Garlic Soup Recipe
- 26 organic garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- 26 organic garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp (1/4 stick) organic butter (grass-fed)
- 3 1/2 cups organic vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 1/4 cups sliced onions
- 1/2 cup fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350F and put 26 garlic cloves in a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, add the olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic to release the cloves and put them into a smaller bowl.
- Melt the butter over medium heat and add the thyme, onions, ginger, and cayenne powder.
- Cook for about 6 minutes and then add roasted garlic and 26 raw garlic cloves into the saucepan.
- Cook for 3 minutes before adding the vegetable broth.
- Then, cook for about 20 minutes or until the garlic is very tender.
- Blend the soup in a blender and then put it back into the saucepan.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes.
- Finally, add sea salt and pepper.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lemon wedge into each bowl and serve!
Garlic as Medicine
Recently, scientists have found that garlic helps stay hearty and hale in many different ways. For instance, researchers at the University of Florida found that garlic intake increases the number of T-cells in the bloodstream, which are critical for boosting immunity and fighting viruses.
Pharmacologist at the University of California found that allicin, the active ingredient in garlic, works as potent infection-killer. Apart from this, it also improves blood flow and helps treat high cholesterol and similar cardiovascular issues.
Last week, the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition published an Australian study which had found that eating garlic on a regular basis helps reduce high blood pressure.
Ultimately, garlic contains oils which cripple into the nervous system of slugs and snails and kill them, according to researchers from the University of Newcastle.
This Garlic Soup Recipe Is 15 X More Powerful Than Any Antibiotics – Beats The Flu, Common Cold, and Sinus Infections Via wisemindhealthybody.com