This Herb Does Many Miracles, Heals the Paralysis, Activates the Circulation and Cures Other Diseases, Recipe Of How It Is Prepared!
Sage is a herb – plant with numerous homes for health. One is to help deflate the abdomen, being perfect for diets to slim down. Today we will speak about all the benefits of this miraculous plant.
According to a research study, sage has essential residential or commercial properties such as vitamin C, B, bitter principles, glucose, saponin, bactericidal enzymes, estrogen, bactericidal and potassium.
This Herb Does Many Miracles!!!
This plant is called the herb of females for its strong health advantages, in general. So, we will leave you the advantages of this powerful miracle plant.
Advantages of Sage:
- It activates the blood circulation.
- It stabilizes the nerve system.
- Regulates exhaustion.
- For people who have anemia.
- It is astringent.
- For diarrhea.
- Alleviates the symptoms of menopause such as nausea, hot flashes, lightheadedness, night sweats, headaches, etc.
- It is antidiabetic, it reduces blood sugar levels.
- Sedative in the digestive system.
- Hinders the production of sweat.
- For conditions of the throat and gums.
- For the recovery of ulcers and sores.
- Secures the vaginal mucosa.
- To treat urinary retention and cystitis.
- For gingivitis and pharyngitis.
- It is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
How To Take This Miracle Plant:
* For throat and gums: Prepare an infusion and gargle 3 times a day.
* Against sweat: Prepare by soaking half a liter of alcohol 70 and 50 grams of dried sage for a week, stirring daily. Take 50 drops once or twice a day.
* As a gastrointestinal tonic and to clean the wounds: Put 3 teaspoons of the dried plant in three cups of boiled water. Let stand and consume 3 cups a day.
* For the nervous, gastrointestinal and gynecological system: Put 4 grams of sage leaves in a cup of water, let stand and consume.
* Versus rheumatism and paralysis: Boil two big handfuls of sage leaves in 2 liters of water for 15 minutes, then pressure and took into the tub. Provide yourself two or three baths a week.
* To slowly recover healing injuries: Mix the honey with focused infusion or tincture and use it over the wound.
* Versus illness of the skin caused by fungi: To make baths and poultices.
* To deflate the joints and ease the arthritic discomforts: rub with oil.
- Do not consume the first couple of months of pregnancy, considering that it is abortive.
- Do not consume ladies who breastfeed, as it blocks milk production.
Source: Home Remedies Corner