There was an easy way to flatten your belly almost instantly without counting calories, sweating at the gym, or trying out that new shapewear trend?
We all know that Bloating is an uncomfortable condition which isn’t resolved easily and quickly. It is usually caused by excess gas production or disturbances in the movement of the muscles of the digestive system.
This can cause increased pressure and discomfort, and can sometimes make the stomach look bigger.
It can often cause pain, discomfort and a “stuffed” feeling, but it can also make you look heavier and give the perception of large amounts of belly fat.
However, this Belly-Fat Burning Recipe will get rid of the problem and improve your overall health!
The following drink recipe not only calms down your gastrointestinal tract, also helps you get rid of the excessive water in your body.
Belly-Fat Burning Recipe:
- 2 liters Water
- 1 tsp freshly grated Ginger
- 1 med Cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium Lemon, thinly sliced
- 12 small Spearmint leaves
Preparation: The process is simple – just put all the ingredients in a blender and mix for a minute.
Consumption: Drink 8-10 glasses of this drink daily.
Note: It is recommended to drink 8 glasses of water daily to prevent water retention and balance the electrolyte levels in the body.
Benefits of Ingredients in this drink:
- Lemon and lemon water are perfect for the weight loss process. Lemon is a natural diuretic and it is an alkaline food which provides proper pH balance.
- Cucumber is a nutritive diuretic and contains the protein – digesting enzyme and mere spin.
- Spearmint leaves help you to improve digestion.
- Ginger is very useful for calming down your gastrointestinal tract and it is proved cancer fighter.
Belly-Fat Burning Recipe is also called Sassy water, and it is named after its creator Cynthia Sass.
It doesn’t have any calories and transforms ordinary water into a powerful fat-burning drink which will bring balance to your body and regulate digestion while improving your overall health.
Watch the video below for the preparation: