Back pain is a very common problem that most of the people experience at some point in their life.
Experts say that it is associated with the way our bones, muscles, and ligaments in our backs work together.
Hip pain is the general term for pain felt in or around the hip joint. It isn’t always felt in the hip itself but may instead be felt in the groin or thigh and it can be caused by certain injuries or conditions.
Patellofemoral pain is a common cause of pain around the front of the knee. It usually gets better with simple treatments such as physiotherapy and exercises. It is probably due to a combination of different factors which increase the pressure between the kneecap (patella) and the lower part of the thigh bone (femur). This may happen during running or other sports activity.
Such pains can be triggered by different body postures, improper sitting, standing and many others and they can appear on a daily basis.
This article provides you an easy and very simple way to release your pain. It includes 5 exercises that will help you remove pain in the back, knees, and hip. If you practice them more often, you won’t experience any problems.
This is How To Relieve Pain in Minutes:
Feet are one of the most important body parts that control your overall balance, body posture and some pains. They enable our movement throughout the day while withstanding some uncomfortable footwear. A suitable care of them will provide a prime condition of the whole body.
With aging our feet become deteriorated and painful so it is hard to walk. That’s the reason why one in three Americans fall suddenly and the risk of falling increases in the 80s and the 90s.
While walking, the pressure on each foot controls the balance of the rest of the body. Also, pain in one foot can put off your balanced walking or standing.
If you exercise on a regular basis, you will strengthen your muscles and keep a proper blood flow thus preventing any balance problems connected with age.
The balance relates to body posture and it involves a proper alignment of bones and muscles to keep your upright. If they are not aligned in the proper manner your body posture can out of balance.
According to a study, women who wear high heels have a greater risk of experiencing pain in the lower back. This pain can cause problems with the posture and you have to undertake different methods to relieve the pain.
Moves that will Improve your Balance, Body posture and will Relieve Your Pain:
1. Toe – Pressing
Before you exercise any part of your body, you need to warm up your toes. By toe pressing, you will improve the flow of blood to your feet and at the same time, you will relax them.
- You just have to stand up,
- Bend your knees slightly,
- Grasp the floor with the toes and stay in that position for three seconds.
- Do this exercise for 10 times, 3 times every day in order to keep your toes young and strong.
2. Toe – Walking
You will strengthen your muscles, ligaments, and toe by,
- Toe walking as a ballerina for twenty seconds.
- Standing like that will significantly improve your feet.
- Do this exercise twice a day, five times with a small pause in between.
If you notice your balance is not perfect, hold on walls or surfaces but do not worry at all because it will significantly better with practice.
3. Ankle – Circles
This exercise will relieve the knee, hip and ankle pain for a very short period of time. The pain in these areas is triggered by poor body posture.
When the upper part of the body is not in the same line with the lower one, the weight bearing is out of balance and there is an irregular pressure on the lower part while walking. For this exercise,
- Lie down on your back and bend your legs upwards.
- Stretch one of your legs above your body.
- Then, rotate your ankle clockwise for 10 seconds and then move it in the opposite direction for another 10 seconds.
- Do the same exercise with the other ankle.
- For optimal results, practice this exercise twice a day.
4. Resistance – Band
Those small muscles in your feet are essential for the balance of your body. This exercise will help you walk without pain. For this, you will need one exercise band.
- First, sit on the floor and straighten out your legs in front of you.
- Then, wrap one side of the exercise band around a chair or a bedpost and the other side on the top of your feet.
- While you are in a sitting position, slide back until you feel some tension in the band.
- Flex your food backward and hold it for 5 repetitions, release and then repeat the exercise for 10 repetitions.
This is a very simple exercise where you have to:
- Take a pen or a pencil with your toes and hold it for ten seconds.
- By doing this exercise, you will improve your toes and it can be easily performed almost everywhere.
- Practice this exercise 2-3 times a week, 5 times with each foot.
Note: If you experience a persistent knee, back or hip pain or if you have extreme posture or balance issues you need to consult a doctor before you start with any of these exercises. If you find these exercises too strenuous, try some other exercises that will apply the pressure on different parts of your feet.
The following video will give you a detailed guide how to perform these exercises.
Now you probably know how important is to take care of your feet and that the achy pain can be easily removed in seconds. All you need to do is do these exercises and watch how your posture and balance improves and your pain vanishes.
This is How To Relieve Uncomfortable Back, Hip and Knee Pain in Minutes with 5 Simple Exercises Via www.healthandlovepage.com