This Is The Alkaline Diet Every Cancer Patient Needs To Know (IMMEDIATELY!)
Why Alkaline Diet is Important for Cancer patients!?
Because one of the most important things for the overall health is the good balance of the pH levels in the body.
This is especially important for cancer patients.
If one likes to stay healthy, they need to take care of the pH balance of their body and maintain an alkaline environment.
In the Raw Food Health it has been said that the human body goes to great lengths to keep a slightly alkaline pH of 7.35. Nevertheless, factors like:
Poor diet or Stress are able to alter the pH to an Acidic one in which disease can thrive.
Alkaline Diet Every Cancer Patient Needs To Know
Unluckily, keeping the alkaline environment in the body today is not easy at all, since we are all consuming unhealthy foods, rich in chemicals and toxins, microwave meals, processed foods, and fast food.
The diet that constitutes of these unhealthy types of foods creates an acidic environment in the body, which contributes to raising the risk of cancer and various other health problems.
Because of this, it is very important that we follow a healthy, alkaline diet so that we restore the balance in the body, speed up the healing process, and support our well-being.
How to Restore the pH balance in our Body and Maintain an Alkaline environment!?
If you stick to this alkaline diet, you will be more able to combat inflammation and various other health conditions.
– The alkaline diet should be mainly based on organic leafy green vegetables, including:
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Herbs, Spices, Root vegetables, Nuts, Beans and Seeds, Onions, Garlic, Lentils, Peas, Leek and Chives, and Gluten-free Grains, including Rice, but in small quantities.
– Moreover, you are suggested to consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, no limits, and 2-4 ounces of grass-fed meat, clean fish or organic poultry, several times a week.
– You need to remember that you have to avoid sugar, as cancer cells thrive on glucose. These cells use more glucose per unit of time compared to healthy cells.
Furthermore, sugar lowers the levels of magnesium in the body and thus supports cancer.
Also, you should remember that you should also avoid ‘natural’ sugars like agave and honey, and consume unsweetened Apple sauce, dried Apricots, Figs, and fresh Pineapple instead.
– A study has been carried out under the lead of professor (Emeritus) T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. at the Cornell University Cow, and it has been discovered that dairy is one of the most cancer-causing foods, as it contains the protein known as casein.
Because of this, in case you suffer from cancer, you need to avoid dairy products as well.
The consumption of dairy products triggers high acid production and leads to inflammation, bone deterioration, and support of cancer proliferation.
– Glutinous grains should also be eliminated from your diet, as gluten causes inflammation.
You should especially avoid grains high in gluten, including:
Wheat, Rye, Whole grains, Pasta, Bread, Cookies, Cereals, Muffins, Cakes, Crackers, and other Baked goods.
Instead, you should consume non-gluten grains, including Rice, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, and Amaranth. Moreover, you should avoid the ‘gluten free’ prepared products, as they contain added sugar or processed oils.
This Is The Alkaline Diet Every Cancer Patient Needs To Know (IMMEDIATELY!) – Via: www.non-stophealthy.com