This is The ORIGINAL Way How To Make Ginger Tea To Detox Your Liver, Dissolves Kidney Stones And Prevent Cancer
Ginger is a common ingredient in Asian and Indian cuisine.
However, it has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries among many cultures.
Therefore, it is considered as one of the most powerful foods.
Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
It is extremely beneficial for the overall health because it contains: Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals.
ORIGINAL Way How To Make Ginger Tea
Consuming this tea – beats cold and flu more efficiently than any other medicine. It also provides a great number of other health benefits:
– Improves circulation due to its warming properties.
– Provides the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins, and minerals.
– Relieves a headache, pain and sore muscles.
– Dissolves kidney stones.
– Cleanses the liver.
– Prevents and kills cancer cells.
– Reduces the risk of stroke.
- ¼ teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of Ground Turmeric
- Coconut Milk
- Organic Honey
- A cup of Water
- Boil the water.
- Add ginger and turmeric to it.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Strain the tea.
- Add honey, or any other flavor you like.
NOTE: While the best-researched use of ginger is in combating nausea and vomiting, studies have shown that it is a multi-faceted remedy with at least six more healing effects:
– It reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
– Has a warming effect and stimulates circulation.
– It inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold.
– It inhibits such bacteria as Salmonella, which cause diarrhea, and protozoa.
– Reduces gas and painful spasms.
– Prevent stomach ulcers.
This is The ORIGINAL Way How To Make Ginger Tea To Detox Your Liver, Dissolves Kidney Stones And Prevent Cancer – Via: http://homeremedieshouse.com