You probably have this in your garden but you didn’t know it can cure baldness and rheumatism!
Rosemary has been a subject for many types of research and it was shown that it has amazing properties in preventing aging and can work as a powerful antioxidant agent.
It is very rich in flavonoids, which regulates blood circulation to all tissues, improves blood flow and makes the blood vessels stronger.
That is why it is used as a natural remedy for treating baldness, improves memory and cure’s headaches.
This is The Perfect Cure For Baldness and Rheumatism!
In a research, it was shown that rosemary extracts regulate the production of bile, which is essential in fats’ digestion.
One study which was conducted in 1995 showed that rosemary has the ability to act as a natural diuretic, and it is very efficient in cleaning toxic elements from the liver.
Scientists confirm rosemary has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and can be very effective in eliminating infections of the throat, nose, ear and treat bronchitis.
It’s very beneficial for other medical issues, like treating sciatica, rheumatism, and pain in the muscles.
Mix rosemary oil with other neutral oil for example, with sunflower oil and rub it on the painful area. If you want help with rheumatism just pour some rosemary tea into your bath.
Rosemary Essential Oil Overnight Treatment
- Make a mixture with 3 drops of rosemary essential oil, 1 teaspoon of raw honey and 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil.
- Mix these ingredients well and then apply it on your scalp, on the tips of the hair and hair shafts.
- After tying your hair and cover it nicely with a shower cap.
- Put an old cloth or towel under your head and got to sleep while this mixture reacts and it will promote hair growth, nourish and hydrate the hair and the scalp.
- In the morning wash your hair nicely and enjoy the magical results.
Rosemary Hair Growth Serum
- Use 8 drops of rosemary essential oil, 3 drops of clary sage essential oil, and 6 drops of lavender essential oil and mix them in 50 ml of sweet almond oil.
- Rub this mix on the hair shafts and on your scalp.
- Brush your hair in order to spread the mixture all over the hair.
- You can apply this serum after showering every 1 to 2 days.
- This mixture will promote hair growth and it will make your hair smell magnificent.
- Prepare a rosemary solution to relieve the symptoms of rheumatism.
- For this, you will need to mix 20 grams of rosemary into 100ml of alcohol and leave it for 10 days and then strain it.
- You can also mix 15-20 drops into a glass of water or apply some rosemary on the painful area to relieve the problems with circulation and rheumatism.
- For relieving headaches, you can prepare rosemary tea.
- Take both leaves and flowers and this tea is very effective with headaches, stomach cramps, tension, and colds.
- Put a cup of water to boil and then put a teaspoon of dried or fresh leaves and leave it to rest for about 15 minutes.
- It is recommended to drink two cups of rosemary tea a day but does not drink it before going to bed.
Regulate blood circulation
- To regulate blood circulation use rosemary wine.
- Prepare rosemary wine, take 1 liter of white wine and put 2 tablespoons of rosemary leaves inside and leave it for about 6 days and after that, you can strain it.
- In the morning, on an empty stomach, you can drink a brandy cup of rosemary wine and it will help with rheumatism, gout, inflamed joints, heart issues, help urination and blood circulation.
You can treat depression with inhalation of rosemary tea. It can also relax the muscles and improves digestive disturbance and menstrual cramps.
Note: Do not use rosemary oil with children. It is also not recommended for pregnant women and women who nurse to use a lot of rosemary for cooking.
This is The Perfect Cure For Baldness and Rheumatism! – Via: http://thehealthy-food.com, source: www.naturehealthandbeauty.com