This is The Reason Why You Should Cut a Whole Onion and Place It In Your Home!
There is no denial that onion takes a part of every cuisine around the world.
Many meals are prepared with onion for its healthy beneficial properties.
It fights many diseases but it best confronts flue.
Years back, people have always used it as a natural medicine to repel flue.
Moreover the World Health Organization saw the onion power to ease flu symptoms, including coughs, congestion, respiratory infections and bronchitis.
There is a theory that raw onion in fact absorbs germs in the air and prevents them to enter the body.
Why are onions so efficient?
Onions are consisted of sulfuric compounds like sulfoxides and thiosulfinates which are responsible for the strong spicy flour and give the onion powerful and helpful properties.
On the other hand, onions are packed with the antioxidant quercetin. It helps the body to battle free radicals and enhance the immune system overall.
They are excellent sources of vitamin C, sulphuric compounds, flavonoids and phytochemicals.”
Phytochemicals, or phytonutrients, are naturally occurring compounds in fruits and vegetables that are able to react with the human body to trigger healthy reactions.
Flavonoids are responsible for pigments in many fruits and vegetables.
The Reason Why You Should Cut a Whole Onion
- You just need to cut a piece of Onion and put it directly on the bottom of your feet.
- Do this right before you go to bed and then put on socks so that you make sure that the onion stays in place.
- The following morning, remove the onions.
- Repeat this procedure more often, even as often as every night if you notice some flu symptoms.
Onion Soup Recipe
Onion soup is normally recommended for treating fever and common cold. However, it has other benefits and it provides healthy nutrition to the body.
Through consuming onion soup regularly, you can easily enhance the natural protection of the body against bacteria.
Hence, onion soup reduces your chances of getting various kinds of infections.
- ¼ cup of chopped Oregano
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 3 big yellow Onions
- Himalayan salt (taste)
- 4 cups of Water
- Cut the onions and the garlic cloves into little pieces and place them into a dish or bowl filled with the water.
- Then add the oregano and boil this all together for 15 minutes.
- You’ll known your soup is ready when the onion gets soft and delicate.
Slicing onions makes you cry because when you cut into it, the onion produces a sulfur-based gas. The gas reacts with the water in your eyes and forms sulfuric acid.
To rid your eyes of this fiery irritant, your tear ducts work overtime. For no more (or fewer) tears, try moving your face farther away from the onion so the gas disperses before reaching your eyes.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need! – Via: