This is What Happens to Your Body When You Drink Ginger Water On an Empty Stomach!
If you haven’t heard about ginger water, then you haven’t heard about one of the most effective ways to boost your health in a delicious and natural way!
Numerous studies have confirmed the amazing health benefits of ginger, and this drink is a tasty and refreshing way to enjoy them. It helps digestion, prevents nausea during pregnancy, and its high antioxidant content prevents vertigo, common colds, and flu.
* The consumption of ginger water has been proven to help in the prevention of heart diseases.
* This beneficial root reduces the blood levels of LDL cholesterol, the low-density lipid cholesterol, or ‘bad’ cholesterol.
The condition of elevated levels of the LDL cholesterol is known as atherosclerosis, which is a disease where plaque accumulates in the arteries and hardens them.
* Researchers have found that ginger can be as effective as ibuprofen, which is a popular a non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug, commonly takes to soothe pain and causes absolutely no side-effects.
While Ibuprofen causes damage to the stomach and intestines, the ginger water soothes menstrual cramps, alleviates knee pain, and relieves osteoarthritis symptoms.
* The antioxidants in ginger have also been found to be able to fight cancer, as they can suppress pro-inflammatory TNF-α, or otherwise known as tumor necrosis factor alpha.
It is actually a cell-signaling protein which plays a role in inflammation throughout the body.
* Despite cancer, it is also related to depression, Alzheimer’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease and psoriasis. Hence, as ginger effectively suppresses this protein, it is able to prevent and treat these illnesses.
Ginger Water Recipe
- 1-2 inches of fresh Ginger root
- The juice of ½ Lemon
- 2 -3 cups of Water
- Raw Honey
- Grate the ginger root into a bowl, and add the water and the lemon juice.
- In the end, sweeten it with honey.
- Leave it for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, and strain it into a glass.
- You can drink the ginger water while lukewarm or cool, throughout the entire day.
How can ginger water boost your health?
When you combine such powerful compounds such as those found in ginger, lemon, and honey into ginger water, you are bound to get pretty dramatic therapeutic value. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Decrease inflammation
- Decrease and prevent nausea
- Protect from free radicals
- Protect from cancer
- Boost immune system
- Boost energy
- Balance body
- Improve digestion
- Boost metabolism
- Improve circulation
Therefore, prepare this healthy drink and optimize your health! Enjoy this simple tonic throughout the day to help improve your overall health and well-being.