Pineapple is a tropical fruit rich in vitamin C and folic acid as well as numerous essential minerals. The fruit is a natural diuretic and can detoxify your body. When trying to lose weight, many people will try to eat fruit and vegetables rather than unhealthy snacks.
Pineapples are a fruit that may take a little longer to prepare than others, but it might be worth taking the time because they can be a great addition to any weight-loss regime. It comes in many forms: tinned, dried, fresh, juiced and so on. Each type has a different nutritional profile and so it is important to be aware of this before you start to add them to your diet.
Effective New Pineapple Diet Plan
There are many diets that promise results only to leave you disappointed (and hungry) in the end. Luckily for you, we have the solution.
This new pineapple diet plan will help you lose 5 kg. in 3 days and many people have said that it is super-effective. However, you shouldn’t stick to it for more than 5 days as your body needs other nutrients that aren’t present in pineapples.
Here’s how the plan looks like:
- Eat two Pineapple slices and a slice of Integral Bread for breakfast during the first 3 days.
- Have a glass of Pineapple juice as a snack.
- Just boil Pineapple bark in water for 20 minutes, then let the juice cool down before drinking it.
- For lunch, we recommend 200 gr. of Chicken breast with a little Mustard and a pinch of salt.
- You can eat 3 Pineapple slices for dessert.
- For snacks, we recommend Fresh Pineapple or a cup of Low-fat yogurt.
- Eat a vegetable puree made of Carrots, Leeks, and Asparagus for dinner, and accompany it with a bowl of Lettuce as well as a bit of Chicken.
- Eat some Pineapple as a dessert.
Note: Don’t perform heavy exercises for the duration of the diet as you won’t have enough energy.
The diet is not designed for the long run – it is designed to help you lose weight in just a short frame of time, so you can use it whenever you need a quick “fix”.
Source: Home Remedies House