Chaya, also known as tree spinach, is a fast-growing perennial shrub that originates from Mexico.
Chaya leaves have numerous health benefits for the body, it is also called as “God’s Gift” because it can treat almost 100 diseases.
It is rich in a lot of vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, B1, ascorbic acid, iron, calcium, phosphorus, protein, carbohydrates, antioxidants, and other nutrients that are beneficial to the body.
Luckily, Chaya herb leaves made her cyst go away in just 3 months, and she was able to feel the results only 3 days after starting the treatment.
This Plant Is Called “Gifts Of God” As It Is Said To Cure Over 100 Diseases!
Although not well-known, the shrub possesses incredible health benefits that can treat a variety of diseases and conditions.
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Chaya:
- Regulates your Cholesterol Levels
- Balance the levels of Uric acid in the body
- Improves the Brain function and Eyesight
- Raises the Levels of Calcium in the body
- Prevents and treats Anemia
- Treats Osteoporosis
- Coordinate the Blood Sugar Levels in the body
- Prevents Infections, Sore throat, hemorrhoids, and Headaches
- Cleanse the Liver
- Balances the Metabolic system.
This is just a small portion of Chaya’s health benefits. The plant can treat almost all diseases and conditions and can be consumed in salads, soups or as a tea. However, it should never be consumed raw.
Here’s how to prepare Chaya tea:
- 2 cups of Water
- 6 Chaya leaves
1. Just bring the water to boil in a pot, then add the leaves and simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
2. Strain it in the end and let it cool down a bit, then enjoy your cup of healthy Chaya tea!
We recommend drinking 3 cups of the tea before meals to treat and prevent numerous diseases.
Note: These leaves can be both added to salads, soups, or used as a tea. The leaves must be cook first before consumption because it contains toxic hydrocyanic glycosides. It can be only consumed cooked or boiled but never consume it raw.
Warning: In cooking or serving, Do not use aluminum containers, as a toxic reaction can result, causing diarrhea.
This Plant Is Called “Gifts Of God” As It Is Said To Cure Over 100 Diseases! – Via: http://naturalcarebox.com,