In this article, we will introduce you to the best essential Anti-Aging Oils!
Over time, the natural production of oil in the skin is reduced, and it loses its elasticity, leading to fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. Therefore, in order to maintain the optimal look of the skin, you need to replace the lack of oils with other natural oils in order to keep it moisturized and smooth.
Top 10 Most Excellent Anti-Aging Oils
Numerous natural oils have potent anti-aging properties, and their use rejuvenates, hydrates, and softens the skin. These are the best natural essential oils you can use for young, radiant and healthy skin.
1. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is one of the most beneficial natural Anti-Aging oils. It prevents aging signs, such as age spots and wrinkles, and acts as a natural sunscreen which prevents sun damage.
- Add 2 tablespoons of it in your regular diet to prevent age-related diseases and boost overall health.
- Also, massage the skin with it after showering to keep the skin well-hydrated.
2. Olive oil
Olive oil is perfect for rejuvenating the skin and keeping it soft and younger-looking. It is high in fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins E and A, and thus protects against free-radical damage.
- Warm it a bit and massage the skin for 5-10 minutes every day after showering, to boost blood circulation.
3. Jojoba oil
Jojoba oil has powerful anti-aging properties, and it is high in vitamins C and E.
- You should use it every day for massaging the skin.
4. Argan oil
Argan oil is extracted from a unique tree that grows only in Morocco. It effectively reduces fine lines, sagging skin, spots, and wrinkles. It is a rich source of vitamins E and A, and you can use it to:
- Clean the skin and massage at bedtime.
- You should also consume a tablespoon of it every day.
5. Almond oil
Almond oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and delays the aging process. It is high in vitamins K and E, and the massage with it will provide magnificent effects on the skin.
- Apply a few drops of this oil, a bit heated, under the bottom eyelids, to eliminate dark circles and wrinkles.
6. Neem Oil
Neem Oil has strong anti-aging, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties.
It is also abundant in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, which restore the natural elasticity of the skin and rejuvenates skin cells. Moreover, the vitamin E reduces the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Add a tablespoon of it to 1/3 cup of lukewarm olive or coconut oil, and use the mixture to massage the skin before going to bed.
- Leave it to act for 10 minutes, and do not wash it off.
7. Lavender Essential Oil
- Mix 5 or 6 drops of lavender essential oil and a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel, and
- Apply the mixture on the skin, while massaging gently.
- Leave it to act for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Repeat daily.
8. Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil is excellent in the case of dry skin, and it reduces the aging signs.
It is a rich source of vitamins E and A, which effectively reverse age-related skin damage. It also supports the health of the existing cells and tissues.
9. Wheat Germ Oil
Wheat Germ Oil has powerful regenerating properties that prevent skin issues or aging signs. It contains high amounts of vitamin A and E and has strong antioxidant effects which protect against free radical damage to skin cells.
- Mix it with honey in equal amounts, and
- Apply the combination to the skin and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat on a daily basis.
You can also:
- Mix a few drops of it with a tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel, and apply the mixture to the skin.
- Massage gently for 5 minutes, and leave it to act for 10 more minutes.
10. Pomegranate Seed Oil
This oil also contains potent Anti-Aging antioxidants which fight and repair free-radical damage due to sun exposure and environmental factors.
Pomegranate seed oil keeps the skin healthy, as it has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Note: Before using the oils listed above, make sure you do a patch test to make sure you will not develop an allergic reaction.
Use these natural beneficial oils and look young and beautiful regardless of your age!
Top 10 Most Excellent Anti-Aging Oils for Younger Looking Skin – Via: www.healthyfoodhouse.com,