The following two natural hair repair deep conditioners are one of the best solutions for your hair health.
Because Natural hair repair is a must. From dying and bleaching to our color-whim of the month, to blow-drying, straightening and curling, your hair takes a beating every day. Combine all of these things with the sun, wind and other elements, and forget about it!
TOP 2 Natural Repair Deep Conditioners
For most women, a regular conditioner every day (because yes, if you don’t already use conditioner once a day, you should be!) just isn’t enough.
Luckily for us, there are deep conditioners out there that can be used once a month (or more if you’re so inclined) to restore some shine, moisture, and softness to your ever-battered hair. Here are some great Natural Hair Repair Methods that can help:
- 1 small jar of real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- Put together in a medium bowl and squish together with your hands until it’s a minty green color.
- Smooth into hair all the way to the tips.
- Put on a shower cap or wrap your head in a towel.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- For deeper conditioning put a hot, damp towel around your head.
- And if you have really long hair and only need deep conditioning at the ends, cut the ingredients in half and apply only to the ends and just wrap them.
- 1 part Coconut Oil
- 2 parts Olive Oil
- Combine both oils in a small bowl. FYI Coconut oil is solid at room temperature so you may need to scoop out a tablespoon warm it slightly.
- Coat your hands with both oils and distribute through the length of your hair, avoiding the scalp and focusing on the ends.
- Comb the treatment through your hair. This is important or it will not distribute evenly.
- Leave this treatment on your hair for several hours.
- Cover with shower cap or towel.
- After three to four hours, shampoo and condition as normal.
- Your hair will feel softer, especially over time if you use the treatment on a weekly basis.
Note: Try these natural hair repair recipes and get the hair you want and deserve.
Get ahead of your hair’s twists and turns. Moisturize and detangle your natural hair while keeping it shiny and protected from damage.