The following Buttocks Exercises are the excellent solution for you!
Everyone wants a nice toned tush, but not everyone knows the best way to get one. The majority of people think squats are the best way to get their dream butt, but this just simply isn’t true. Although the aim of squats is to tone and shape the whole body, sometimes, they can be difficult to perform. Therefore, we’ve come up with a list of several exercises that are much easier than squats, but they’re very potent and will strengthen and shape the buttocks and thighs in a short amount of time.
TOP 5 Buttocks Exercises Better Than Squats
There is so much more you can do to get that better butt without ever doing a single squat.
# Put the hands and feet on the floor and then bend the knees hip-width apart and put the wrists over the shoulders.
# Next, lift the left knee towards the ceiling and extend the left foot to the side. Keep it straightened.
# You need to make 10 repetitions and 2 sets.
- Stand in front of a chair and put your left foot on it and bring the right knee forward and up.
- Go back to the primary position, but don’t lower the back.
- In the end, lower yourself down to the floor.
- Do 30 repetitions.
Bear plank leg lifts
- While in plank position, put the shoulders on your wrists and bend the knees slightly and the left knee to 90 degrees.
- Next, you should squeeze the glutes and raise the right heel towards the ceiling.
- Take a short break and then go back to the starting position and repeat the same with the other leg.
- Do 5 repetitions and 2 sets.
Single-leg deadlift with kettlebell
- Hold a kettlebell in your right hand and lift the left foot off the ground.
- Lean the torso forward and raise the left leg.
- The back needs to be straight.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- Stand with the legs shoulder-width apart and put the hands on the hips and then cross the left leg behind you.
- Next, step backward while lowering the right knee toward the floor.
- Make a short break and then press into the left heel while standing and extend the right leg into a sidekick.
- Do the movement for a minute and then repeat the same with the other leg.
- You need to make 10 repetitions.