The definition of unpleasant breath, or halitosis, is an unpleasant smell coming from the mouth. There are many causes of bad breath including food, dental problems, dry mouth, diseases, and diets. If you have this problem, find out why it appeared so you can easier to prevent. Decomposition of food remains in the mouth and around the teeth can cause bad breath. Certain species such as garlic and onions whose distinctive fragrance oils pass through the bloodstream coming to the lungs where it evaporates.
We have seen how a healthy mouth is a key for good health, but you must not neglect your breath.
One of the major signs of a healthy mouth is good breath.
* Problems with teeth
Improper oral hygiene and periodontists disease can cause unpleasant breath or medically speak (halitosis).
If you not maintain oral hygiene with daily brushing and using dental floss teeth you allow bacteria to develop in and around the teeth they emit sulfur compounds responsible for bad breath. And if the bacteria remain on the surface in contact with dental meat can cause gingivitis.
We offer you several effective drinks with ingredients that will kill all bacteria in your mouth.
1. Bad-Unpleasant Breath Fighter Juice
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup of kale
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 fennel bulb
Directions: Put all ingredients in juicer or blender and blend until smooth, Enjoy!
* Dry mouth is a nest of bacteria
Saliva cleans and wets your mouth. In dry mouth, dead cells and bacteria from plaque slowly evaporated. During sleep, the saliva is produced in smaller quantities, so that at night gather many germs that encourage bad breath.The situation is even worse if you sleep with your mouth open.
Baking soda makes an excellent remedy for bad breath as it cleans the teeth by changing the pH balance in your mouth. This discourages growth, of bacteria that cause bad breath. For fresh breath, sprinkle some baking soda into your palm, dip a damp toothbrush into the baking soda, and brush.
2. Lemon Soda Magic Drink for Unpleasant Breath
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon-1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons of honey
- 1 cup of warm water
- A bottle or jar with a tight-fitting lid
- Put a ½ tablespoon of cinnamon into a bottle or jar with a tight-fitting lid, and
- add the juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons along with 1 ½ teaspoons of honey.
- If you’d like you can also add 1/2-1 teaspoon of baking soda and omit the honey, or use both.
- Pour 1 cup of very warm water (needed to melt the honey) into the jar, and stir well.
- When you need to freshen up your breath, give it a quick shake and swish/gargle 1-2 tablespoons for 1 minute.
* Smokers are a vulnerable group
Smoking dries the mouth causing, unpleasant odor. Smokers are more likely to suffer from periodontitis, that’s another reason to appear bad smell of mouth. Smoking and some medications can cause chronic dry mouth. It’s recommended to consume greater quantities of liquids.
(You can also add a little lemon because it stimulates the secretion of saliva, take a sugar-free chewing gum, special pastes, gel and spray for saliva compensation) also, some studies show that yogurt, green tea, and cinnamon can reduce halitosis.
Due to its pH balancing effects, apple cider vinegar makes a wonderful remedy for bad breath. You can try any of these remedies depending on your preference.
3. ACV Tonic for Unpleasant Breath
- Stir one tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar into a glass of water and drink it before eating your meals.
The vinegar will help in digestion as well as cure bad breath. Gargle with apple cider vinegar mixed in a cup of water.
* Kidney disease and diets also contribute
Chronic infections of the respiratory tract and kidney disease, are just some of the diseases that can be the cause of bad breath. Also, individuals who are constantly on a diet can have fruity breath due to ketoacidosis.
4. Mango Ginger Breath Smoothie
This smoothie is great for curing bad breath because of the ginger in it. Ginger is a miracle root that provides a laundry list of benefits to the body, but it also is a known bad breath cure. Because of the strong scent and anti-bacterial properties, ginger can kick bad breath quickly.
- Freeze two bananas
- add in one ripe mango
- half a ripe papaya
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- one ounce of fresh ginger
Directions: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and enjoy the tropical, sweet and refreshing beverage.
Rules of Home Care
-Home care should be comprised of daily brushing at least twice a day or after every meal.
-Use dental floss at least once a day, also it’s recommended brushing the tongue with a special brush twice a day.
*IF YOU LIKE THIS Unpleasant Breath!? Here Are Several Drinks For Effective Handling ARTICLE, Please share with your friends and family!