How to Use Vicks VapoRub to Get Rid of Accumulated Belly Fat and Cellulite, Eliminate Stretch Marks and Have Firmer Skin
Vicks VapoRub has been used for treating headaches, cold, cough, congested nose, chest and throat stuffiness.
However, it can do so much more than this.
Vicks VapoRub has been present and used for more than hundred years and is known as one of the most widely used over-the-counter decongestants.
Recently there are many popular and unconventional ways to use this ointment.
Vicks is a supposed treatment for so much more than just a congested chest.
In this article you can read 21 more amazing uses of Vicks you haven’t heard about.
How to Use Vicks VapoRub:
- Puts off mosquitoes – apply a bit of it on your skin and clothing to get rid of mosquitoes.
- Fast healing of splinters and cuts – apply it in the cut or splinter to increase the time of healing and prevent any infections.
- Prevent your cat from scratching – rub the gel on your windows, walls, and doors.
- Relieve cough and congestion symptoms – apply some of the gel on your throat and chest.
- Keeps insects away – rub some of the gel behind your ears, on your neck, elbows, and inner knees. To keep flies away while you are on picnic, just open the bottle (it is eco-friendly).
- Ease acne – this gel can clean your skin, thus apply it on the affected place couple of times per day. The acnes will be dried, and the place will be soothed.
- Sinus headaches – apply the gel under your nose and breathe deeply so that the menthol calms down your headache.
- Toenail or fingernail fungus – apply the gel on the affected spot 2 times a day and put on some socks. Trim your nails until the infection goes away.
- Treat cracked heels – apply the gel and put on some socks. In the morning wash them with some warm water, exfoliating the softened skin with a pumice stone. Repeat the procedure each night to keep your feet smooth.
- Tennis elbow – apply Vicks to ease your pain, rubbing it in until the ache goes away.
- Eczema-free – rub some of the gel on the affected spot to ease inflammation and itchiness.
- Prevent your pet from peeing – if you don’t want your pet wet inside your house, then place an open bottle of the gel in those areas.
- Stretch marks – rub some of the gel on the affected area to decrease the visibility of the stretch marks. In just 2 weeks of regular application you will be able to see positive results.
- Reek-free racehorses – rub it on the nostrils of the racehorse on the race day to prevent it from the stench of female pony, keeping it focused on the race.
- Moisturize your skin – rub Vicks on your dry skin and the results will be visible quickly.
- Alleviate sore muscles – massage the sore muscles and then cover the spot with a warm and dry towel. Lie down, lifting the sore limb until it goes away. Repeat the procedure 3 times a day.
- Remove warts – put on some of the gel and cover it with gauze and sock. Repeat the procedure for 2 weeks until the wart goes away.
- Athlete’s foot – put some of the gel on your feet to heal this condition
- Relieve ear pain – take a cotton ball and apply some of the gel on it, outing it in the painful ear. Also, warm garlic clove in the microwave for 10 seconds and apply Vicks on one of the ends, then place it in the ear.
- Get rid of bruises – combine it with a pinch of salt and put it on the affected spot, it will be gone very quickly.
- Fat burning cream – Vicks can stimulate fat burning in the problematic area like legs and abdomen, thus rub some of this mixture explained below on those places. It will aid in fighting accumulation, get rid of cellulite, and make the tissue of the skin firm. The gel contains levomenthol which is a solid white glass with mint flavor and if used alone, it may lead to rush. However, when you dissolve Vicks, the gel will be completely safe for use as it includes eucalyptus oil. Your health can be at risk due to camphor, another component of the gel, thus it is not recommended to apply it directly, but instead use the commercial product packaging.
Along with balanced diet and some exercising, use this Vicks VapoRub home remedy:
- Vicks VapoRub
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Method of preparation:
Crush the camphor tablet and mix it with the rest of the ingredients to get a paste. Place it in a plastic container and apply the paste on the spots you desire in circular movement in the evenings. After that, wrap the area with a plastic wrap and let it stay for half an hour, or even overnight. Use the cream while you are at home, or before you do your exercises.
How to Use Vicks VapoRub to Get Rid of Accumulated Belly Fat and Cellulite, Eliminate Stretch Marks and Have Firmer Skin -Via: http://allofpregnency.com/