People often go to bed with an upset stomach, which is almost always a result of a heavy meal. This leads to poor digestion, heartburn and acid reflux, while also interrupting your sleep.
Thankfully, the problem can be treated naturally – a mix of coconut milk, ginger and turmeric can relieve the symptoms easily! The remedy works due to the nutritional content of the ingredients and their powerful properties.
Mix Turmeric, Ginger, and Coconut Oil and Watch the Results!
Coconut milk contains healthy fats and has antimicrobial properties which can prevent digestive problems.
Turmeric, on the other hand, is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent which can relieve inflammation in the digestive tract lining and prevent ulcers thanks to its antiseptic properties.
Turmeric has the following health benefits:
* Heals and soothes the digestive tract
* Detoxifies the body by stimulating the liver and improving bile flow
* Cures cancer
* Reduces pain and fever
* Prevents ulcers
* Relieves arthritic pain
* Improves circulation and acts as a blood thinner.
While the best-researched use of ginger is in combating nausea and vomiting, studies have shown that Ginger is a multi-faceted remedy with at least six more healing effects:
* Reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
* Has a warming effect and stimulates circulation.
* It inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold.
* It inhibits such bacteria as Salmonella, which cause diarrhea, and protozoa, such as Trichomonas.
* In the intestinal tract, it reduces gas and painful spasms.
* Prevent stomach ulcers caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
Besides the aforementioned ingredients, the remedy contains Honey and Black Pepper as well.
Black pepper is required in order to boost the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, while honey has rich nutrient content and numerous health benefits that further improve the remedy.
Turmeric, Ginger and Coconut Oil Mix Recipe:
- 2 cups of Coconut milk
- A piece of sliced Ginger or a teaspoon of ginger powder
- A teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- A tablespoon of organic Honey
- ¼ of a teaspoon of ground Black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl without the honey, then
- Cook them in a saucepan for 5 minutes on low heat,
- Add the honey in the end after leaving the mixture to cool down for a while.
Drink it 1 hour before you go to sleep, and you will wake up refreshed and full of energy.
The drink will soothe your stomach, improve your digestion and prevent acid reflux – try it yourself and you will be amazed by the results!
What Happens When You Mix Turmeric, Ginger, and Coconut Oil and Drink It One Hour Before Bed!? The Results In The Morning…Amazing! Via http://homeremedieshouse.com